Before contacting us, the information you seek may be included below.
Please note: this form should not be used to contact the Prime Minister or the Minister for Indigenous Australians. To contact the Prime Minister, please use the Contact your PM facility. To contact Minister Wyatt, please complete the form at his website.
Contribute to our website
Please let us know if you:
- have a good news story to share
- have comments or suggestions about the website generally
- have found technical issues such as broken links or errors in service.
Commonly asked questions
If your query is about:
- specific programs or services in your region, contact our regional office nearest you - NIAA Regional Network.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history and culture or proof of Aboriginality, contact the Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies.
- finding and getting to know your Indigenous ancestors, see Researching your family history.
- a home loan or business finance, contact your local branch of Indigenous Business Australia (IBA).
- the correct words for Acknowledgement of Country.
- legal assistance, see the legal service in your state/territory: ACT, NSW, NT, Qld, SA, Tas, Vic, WA.
Direct your complaint according to the following:
|Complaint Type||Go to:|
|Programs or services funded by NIAA|
|Fraud in Indigenous organisation receiving government funding|
|Politcially sensitive firstname.lastname@example.org|
|NITV or SBS programming||https://www.sbs.com.au/aboutus/complaints|
Funding for personal or group assistance
Contact our regional office if you need funding for:
- travel to a funeral
- an Indigenous sporting team or travel to a competition
- training courses or obtaining a license (eg. Forklift license)