You are here
Indigenous Business Trade Fair - Canberra
The Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet and Supply Nation are pleased to offer a series of Indigenous Business Trade Fairs and Opportunity Briefings/workshops across the country. The first of these will be held in Canberra.
Up to 100 Indigenous businesses will have the opportunity to exhibit from 9am - noon. In order to exhibit you must be able service the ACT and your business must fall under at least one of the following industry categories:
- Legal services
- Consultants (ICT, management advisory services; economic or financial evaluation)
- Facilities management
- Business admin
- Market research
- Public relations/marketing/audio-visual
- Promotional merchandise/events management
- Logistics/fleet management/personnel relocation
Other Business Support
- Building & construction/maintenance/office fit-out
- Education and training
- Security guard services
- Graphic designers/web-design/printing
Both government and corporate buyers will be invited to attend.
The Trade Fair will be held in the morning, followed by lunch, a targeted workshop and opportunity briefing.
Time: 8:15am to 4:00pm AEST
To register and find more complete details go to: